Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Favorite stroke


My Favorite stroke of all time is breast stroke. Even though it is not my best stroke I still love to swim breast stroke at any meet in any event. When I was thirteen years old (roughly three years ago) I broke the swim team record for the 13-14 100 breast stroke with a time of 1:25:06. Unfortunately though the next year my record was broken by a kid who could probably make it all the way to nationals.
 Breast stroke and freestyle are not the only events I swim now though just two weeks ago I swam a 200 I.M. and broke my best time by 20 seconds with a time of 2:39:08!

3 comments:

Lori A. said...

Max, Such a great topic! Sounds like you’ve been swimming competitively for many years. How did you get started with swimming? You said that your favorite event is the breast stroke but it’s not your best. What is your best stroke? Swimming has always been my favorite sports to watch during the summer Olympics; I’m very excited to learn more about this great sport. Will you be discussing the history of swimming as an Olympic sport in your blog? There have been so many great Olympic swimmers. Who is your favorite and why? You’re off to a good start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

Shakya said...

Your blog has alot of detail, I like your post on your favorite stroke because it also adds your own personality to the blog. The picture is also very interesting and eye catching. The color scheme on the blog is also very nice.

Unknown said...

Great job on the layout of your blog max it looks great!I really like the color scheme